Sunday, January 6, 2013

Gabe the House Cleaning Guy

I guess jealousy can have it's benefits. The other day I was reminding Angel that she had not done her chores for today or yesterday yet. She gave me a bit of teen age style attitude saying, "I was just going to do it now."
Gabe then took an attitude too. He was mad that she got all of the turns to sweep and dust. It is after all  his job to dust! He demanded to know where the dust rag was. Then he went and got it and began dusting the piano and other areas of the living room. Since then he has dusted other areas of the house including his room.
Today, he decided that he needs to sweep various parts of the house. He did a good job too. I think that this kid's a keeper.


check out http://www.etsy.com/shop/susansweatersto see many hand made items.

No comments:

Post a Comment