Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sewing Area

This is a little break from talking about Gabe. One thing that I enjoy is sewing, knitting, crochet and other crafting.
My sewing "nest" is a tiny room with 2 desks and one chair between them. There is stuff stacked on either side of the desks. The ceiling comes down over one of the desks.
This view looks aver one desk and shows the other. The slanting ceiling is in the for ground. Patterns, yarns and fabrics are stacked on and beside the desk. And yes, I do work at this desk.
 This picture shows an embroidery area in the corner of another room.
 I also have a small table at the end of the couch where I often work.
This looks at desk #2 in the tiny room with a small storage area cut out under the stairs. The ceiling comes down over this machine because of the stairs. The room is odd shaped with an area (first picture) of 11x5ft and then an area 8x3ft (last picture - just above).
As full as it is, I do know where everything is. Most yarn is stored in the shopping bag that it came home in until I use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment